Ngulia Bandas is located in Tsavo West National Park 40km from Mtito Andei, and 50km from Tsavo River gate.
Ngulia Bandas is set on the foot of Ngulia hills overlooking a water hole where many animals are seen while taking water especially the leopards are mostly seen.
The Camp has 6 self catering bandas, 6 standard rooms and a campsite.
The bandas are fully furnished with ensuit bathrooms with a flush toilet, traditionaly made beds with a mosquito net.
Closest Airport (line of sight) : Kilaguni Airstrip 14.0 KM
Closest Property (line of sight)
- Ngulia Safari Lodge 5.28 KM
- Kilaguni Serena Lodge 15.23 KM
- Zomeni Lion Hill Lodge 15.73 KM
- Severin Kitani Bandas 19.69 KM
- Severin Safari Camp 20.3 KM